Labels

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Homework & Reading Log, Lesson Plans, & A Cute Kitty

Good Sunday morning!

Well... I decided I needed to spice up my blog a bit.  It needed something to make it pop, so I went in search of blog backgrounds and this is what I found!  What do you think?  I really like it and it makes me feel like a 'real' blogger LOL

I hope everyone's weekend is going well so far.  Right now I am sitting here with my dog begging for attention.  He has now started this terrible habit of whining when he wants something.... I must admit though he is very cute with the way he looks at me.

Aside from my dog needing attention I have been working on some other school related items.  Here is what I have done so far:

Homework Log
This set includes the homework log you see above, signs to print out and laminate for your homework board, and a PowerPoint presentation to fill out as your students fill out their log.  You can find the whole set HERE at my store.

Reading Log
 This is a 2 page reading log, can be printed back to back.  It includes a space for students to track what they've read and how long they've read each night with a parent signature line below it.  There is also an activity for the students to do each night to go along with their reading.  You can find the whole set HERE at my store.

Teacher Lesson Plans
This is just a cute, generic set of lesson plans.  Being an intermediate teacher I know how it is to not have the exact same schedule each day due to programs like Music, Art, Band, and Chorus.  Above each box is a spot for you to write the time and the subject.  This is FREE over HERE at my store.

Now I'm going to leave you with a picture of one of my 'babies'.

This little guy is Otter Pop.  He enjoys playing with toys and chasing my dog (all in good fun).  I believe he was the first born in the litter because he was the first to eat dry food and to use the litter box.  My adorable Otter Pop loves to cuddle right up against your neck and give you kisses on the cheek.

That's all for now, but be sure to check back tomorrow.  I'm going to join Classroom Freebies Too in their Manic Mondays, so I will be posting an awesome FREE activity!!

<3
Sarah


1 comment:

  1. You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

    Lets keep writing and blogging

    Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...