Labels

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy Saturday!

Happy Saturday everyone!

I know I said I would try and post on Wednesday as well, but I will have to work on that.  Here we are though, another Saturday and another blog post!

Here is my second week photo for the "Let's Do 52" challenge:


"Open for Possibilities"

Since I write so much the thought just came to me to take a picture of a pen on a blank page.  It was just something completely open, where you could start where ever you wanted to.

On the note of writing, my students were working on their first poems this past week.  Some of them were still stuck in paragraph mode, so we wrote a poem all together.  Suddenly I saw the light bulbs going off.  The poems they turned in were so amazing! I am so proud of them!

Then today I received some wonderful news!  My project "Spark the Ember" received full funding!  Between Chevron, some wonderful friends, and anonymous donors, my students will be receiving a class set of The City of Ember and several electricity circuit building kits.  My students will be so excited on Tuesday to hear about this!  My next project should be posting next week, so please keep an eye out for it.

Well that's all I have for now!  Have a great rest of your weekend!!


<3
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...