Labels

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Back and Ready To Go!

Hi everyone! I deeply apologize for my long absence. I had several family matters come up including the passing of my brother and then my eight-year-old niece being hospitalized for several months with the flu.
I am back though and ready to keep this going! I hope you all are ready to go for a ride because I have A LOT to catch you up on from this year!
To help keep everyone up to date I have a Facebook page for my blog and TPT store. Please stop by and give it a like:

Shutters & Scribbles Facebook Page

I just updated my TPT store with some new products. Since my class is 1:1 and we are a GAFE district, I created Google Doc novel units. What that means is...no more paper packets! I was so excited when I put these together and it has saved me so much time. In the documents, I created a Table of Contents with links so it will take you directly to certain pages. No more flipping or scrolling looking for the right page.

TPT is having sitewide Teacher Appreciation Sale May 5th through 6th and my store will be included in the sale. Be sure you stop by and check it out!

Shutters & Scribbles TPT Store

Watch for more exciting posts coming up from me. I'll try not to overload the blog, but I have a lot to share!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...