Labels

Thursday, July 5, 2012

IBHD Freebies!

If you don't know already, I decided to link up for International Blog Hopping Day. :)  Join in the fun and click the picture to go back to the main page at Teaching Blog Addict.






Follow for Freebies

Here are my freebies to contribute!  I have added several of them to the one post.  A couple have been joined in with Classroom Freebies Manic Monday.  Click on the picture and it will take you to my store for the download. 


This is a great activity to decorate with for Open House.  It includes creative writing and graphing coordinates.
 
Here is a lesson plan template I made.  It includes Monday-Friday along with separate boxes for each time slot.  At the bottom is a space to write your Focus Standards for the week for each subject.








I created this based off of the Rick Morris model, I just needed something more cutesy. :)  It also includes 2 revamped forms from his program.  One form is a weekly report to send home with a line for a parent signature and the other is a note to send home if the student has not behaved well.

I hope you enjoy the freebies!  If you did please be sure to leave a comment and share. :)



4 comments:

  1. Thank you- They are great!!
    My fav is the Amusement Park Math!!
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower! I just started a blog myself! I love connecting with passionate and dedicated teachers and look forward to see more of your wonderful blog!
    Thanks for sharing!

    Layla
    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following! I just followed your blog too :) Us So Cal girls have to stick together LOL

      Delete
  3. Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love this post, I'm already a follower from finding you on TBA, but I am now also following you on TPT and Pin!
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith’s Pinterest Boards!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...