Labels

Friday, June 15, 2012

I Have Returned!

I am finally back!  I am so sorry for the unexpected hiatus... what can I say?  Life happens.  I've spent the past several months back and forth to the veterinarian's office for my different pets, dealing with family things, and finishing up the school year.  I have also taken in an abandoned litter of kittens that I spent most of May bottle feeding.

Now I am back and feeling completely refreshed since it is summer!  I have already begun planning new and exciting things for my classroom next year and working on my writing and photography.  Tomorrow I will be posting some kitten pictures and also some new teaching things that I have been working on.

I hope your summers are going well!

Thanks for hanging around!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...