Labels

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Day 3 #TrickleChallenge

I crazily decided to take the plunge and join the amazing @CateTolnai with her #TrickleChallenge

Fear of Commitment: Part of me wants to jump right in and say all 365 days (even though I am starting on day 3), but part of me is afraid to jump in that deep. The "What Ifs" start popping up... What if I miss a day? What if I have nothing to share? What if I fail? Then my Growth Mindset comes in! What if I miss a day? Then I will share double the next day and it will be okay! What if I have nothing to share? Crazy! There is always SOMETHING to share. What if I fail? The only way to truly fail is to give up and not even try.

Well, here we go! I am committing to sharing 365 days this year in some format. I will add more blog post, share pictures and ideas on Twitter, and I have been toying with the idea of doing a vlog from inside my classroom. To make up for Days 1 & 2, I'll be posting additional blog posts with ideas so some days will be double share day!

Want to join the #TrickleChallenge? Check out Cate Tolani's blog post about it. Click the link below.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...