Labels

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Manic Monday Again!

Happy Monday!!
(If you say it with enthusiasm it will make it better right? LOL)

I am linking up with Classroom Freebies for their Manic Monday.
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

Here is my freebies for today... it's a PowerPoint of 7 writing prompts used for narratives and descriptive writings along with a writing rubric you can adjust for any type of writing.

I used these prompts last year and the students had so much fun with them. I left it as a PPT so that you can edit as needed and also add more if you wish.


I hope your students enjoy them as much as mine did!

Here is the rubric I used which worked well for me.  It is saved as a .doc so you can adjust as needed to suit you.

I'm having trouble displaying the rubric here... Google Docs is not cooperating with this file.  Go HERE to check it out! :)

Be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you think. :)
Luv ya!
*~Sarah~*

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...